WHAT TO EXPECT
To give a little more perspective, here are some "This place might be for you if..." thoughts,. We are a Non-denominational church, as a church plant our mission and vision at Alabaster House is to draw people to the heart of God.
That said, the Alabaster House community might be for you if:
- You appreciate spontaneity in worship!
- Exact meeting times are not an absolute must. We try to start at the designated times, but ending…well, ending times may...occasionally vary.
- You want to grow in deeper intimacy with the Lord – to know Him at the depths of your being, and not only learn information about Him.
- You're looking for a place where all things are possible in Christ and the manifest presence of Father God is given the right to disrupt our best-laid plans every time we come together.
- You want your children to be incorporated into the ministry of the church. We believe that children are called and anointed just as the adults and, with adult covering.
- We believe that Christ will heal all manner of brokenness caused by sin. So this is a good place for you if you're looking to become whole in body, soul and spirit, and live in the full potential that God intends for you to live as a son.
- You enjoy the closeness of fellowship with other people who have been touched by the saving power of Jesus Christ.
- This community could be for you if you are open to knowing & learning the word of God which is a solid foundation and the moving of the Spirit through signs, wonders, and miracles. We often see the Lord moving in ways we can't explain but the fruit of His presence is changing people’s lives for His glory.
- This might be for you if you're looking for more than a Sunday service. As a community, our relationship with our heavenly Father and with each other is the center of our lives, not just another meeting to schedule into our week.
- We believe we are called to have an impact into the community around us with the supernatural power of God, so this community is for you if you want to be trained and released to impact the world around you for His glory.
- As a community we place high value on honoring each other as created in the image of God and possessing His destiny and call. You might feel at home here if you're looking for a place that puts a high value on relationship as opposed to people only serving the leadership.
- We have a beautiful, multicultural community and we honor the various cultures we have within our fellowship, understanding that diversity gives us a broader view of our Father's creative hand.
- And finally, you might be called to this community if you want to be a sold out revivalist willing to do what you see the Father doing and saying what you hear the Father speaking so that we may represent Jesus to a lost world that needs to see His love and forgiveness.
AT ALABASTER HOUSE WE ARE KIDS FIRST!
Kids matter at Alabaster House. We provide an environment for children and youth to discover who God is in a safe and fun atmosphere designed just for them. We partner with families to engage kids, birth through high school, in faith and character development. On Sundays at 10:30am service, AH Kids staff will help you and your kids walk through to their respective class areas. All of our interns and volunteers are interviewed, background checked, and trained by our experienced staff. For more information check out AH Kids.